If you've seen how Russell's tranforms itself each year from garden center to holiday wonderland, you know what a treat and feast for the eyes we become by early November. We love being your local One Stop Holiday Shop! Everything you need to decorate and equip your home for the holidays is here:
- lighting for indoors and out plus all the accessories
- Advent calendars
- Ornaments hung on 20+ themed Christmas trees, awaiting your selection
- Collectibles, villages, and crêches, by your favorite makers: D56, Byers' Choice & Willow Tree
- Fresh floral centerpieces and arrangements
- Holiday candles in all shapes and sizes, from votives to sticks and pillars, plus candle rings
- Custom designed wreaths, bows, swags, and mantlepieces by Russell's talented designers
- Poinsettias, Christmas cactuses, and blooming houseplants of the season
- Dishware, placemats, tablecloths and napkins
- Stocking stuffers, locally made chocolates, nutcrackers and Christmas crackers
- Christmas trees, fresh-cut and artificial, all high quality – our specialty
- Tree accessories and supplies such as tree stands, skirts, light timers
- Fresh and artificial wreaths, roping, garland and swags
Typically from Thanksgiving week to Christmas Eve, we have barnyard animal visitors from Southwick’s Zoo along with our own resident Nubian goats, Rosebud and Nibbles. Great entertainment for children and parents alike as you shop for your tree and all holiday decorations.
It’s well worth a trip (or multiple trips) to Russell’s during the Holiday Season!